Bollywood Dil does not sell your data until you express your consent to trade it to a third party. We only use personal information provided by you:
- To facilitate you to use the website.
- To answer your concerns, queries and to address your requests about the services offered by Bollywood Dil.
- To provide you with data about the services and products of the company.
- To send you offers from the Company.
- To send you crucial information regarding the website, changes to Terms of Service policies, and other information about the company.
- To send you surveys and to have marketing communications of your interest.
- To communicate with you regarding your purchase and offer you with customer service related to services available on our website.
- To conduct downloading of products.
- To administer reviews and data analysis for the Website.
- To make the services, content and advertising on the website better.
- To protect the integrity of the site.
- Lastly, to comply with legal requirements and disclosures provided under the Indian law.
The security of your personal information is vital to the Company. So, the company has aligned physical, administrative and technical safeguards to protect your personal information from unauthorised access. However, in case of breach of your personal information, the Company informs you by email or fax and restores the integrity of the data system. Additionally, Bollywood Dil uses standard security protocols and mechanisms to exchange the transmission of sensitive data such as credit card details.
Though Bollywood Dil uses some third parties to administer advertisements on our website, during the process, the company does not leak your personal information. However, we may use aggregate profile information such as user community in the selection of advertising to make it relevant for the user. On some banner ads, you may see an embedded pixel or return session connection information to allow advertisers to determine the number of individual users who have clicked on the ad banner. However, it has no concern with a cookie or other personal profile information.
You can always elect not to provide information, but if the required information is mandatory, then you cannot avail those services, features and content. Also, you can add or update your personal information on a regular basis provided the Company will keep a copy of the earlier version for its records. Preferably, the Company may send you direct advertisement mailers at the provided address. However, you can opt-out of this direct mailer by clicking at the unsubscribed link option attached to an e-mail.
Although the Company provides full security and secrecy to your personal information, we urge you to be careful with sensitive information and not to share it with any third party who claims relating to the Company on separate emails or phone calls. Also, the Company disclaims and takes no responsibility of all the liabilities towards claims which arise due to your negligence or willful misconduct.